Human capital of Grupa LOTOS
- Employees’ knowledge, competence, experience and motivation to involve themselves in developing the organization.
- Stable system of common values as the foundation of organizational culture.
- Motivation to improve and develop processes, products and services, including employees’ leadership, management and cooperation skills.
- High safety culture.
Our objectives in the management of human capital:
- Ensure availability and development of highly qualified resources required to successfully implement our business strategy.
- Continuously enhance our organizational culture based on adopted values.
- Continuously raise awareness and involvement in work safety improvement among management staff, employees and contractors.
- Responsible recruitment and employment, quick adaptation to the workplace.
- Enhancement of employee training and development schemes.
- Creation of an involving workplace.
- Reliable evaluation and good motivation of employees.
- Adherence to ethics in business.
- Dissemination of values embraced by the organization among employees of the LOTOS service stations.
- Implementation of projects to improve safety at work and health protection.
- Involvement of management personnel in the promotion of OSH awareness among employees.
The Best Employer 2013 title
The title of the Human Resources Management Leader for outstanding achievements in all HR management areas
Effectiveness of internal staff development process confirmed by 80% of participants having been promoted
Employment optimisation through the creation of an environment where staff’s competence and potential can be utilised in the best possible way (in 2004−2013, more than one thousand people changed employer within the LOTOS Group)
High employee involvement (72%), with 77% of workforce declaring satisfaction with their jobs
Increasing employees’ influence on the safety and ergonomics of their working environment
Strengthening safety-at-work culture based on the management’s increased involvement in promotion of relevant attitudes